Assistant Instructor of Korean
Fall 2014: Tuesday & Thursday 11-12:00
- Korean 0001/1001 First Year Korean
- Korean 0003/1003 Second Year Korean
2009 MA in Cognitive Studies in Education, Columbia University, New York City.
2002 MS in Applied Linguistics and TESOL, Connecticut State University, New Britain, Conn.
- 1997 BA in English Literature and Language, Kyungsung University, Korea.
- 2005-2011 Drill Instructor, Department of East Asian Languages and Civilizations, Harvard University.
- Fall 2003 Teaching Assistant, Granby Public Memorial Middle School, Granby, Conn.
- Spring 2003 Lecturer, Department of Asian Languages and Literature, Wesleyan University, Middletown, Conn.
- Fall 2002 Intern in TESOL Practicum Course. Connecticut State University, New Britain, Conn.
- 2001-2002 Graduate Teaching Assistant, Department of English, Connecticut State University.